domingo, 18 de maio de 2008

homenagem by timo tolkki...

uma pequenina homenagem a algumas pessoas que odeio...

I did it my way REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE



Look at me do you see

All the things I want you to see

You're telling me, sure I know you so well

But you just act when you are back against the wall


What is true what is fake

Everything that you make or you take
It's plain to see
Imagewise you're okay
But is there anything inside of you
?
Hear me say
I don't wanna do the things you say
I don't wanna play the game you play
I just wanna be myself and walk the road without pretending

I just wanna live my life, be true
So many things there are that I will do

When I'm looking back the road at least I can say:
I did it my way
There you are once again
Telling me how the things all should be
And that I care far too much about my art
"cause you know they will never understand"
I am me, I cannot be, what I'm not
I am real and I feel, but you can never stop, you forgot

Cause no one's gonna tell me what to do
Hear me say...

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

música muito boa!!